1) Add some veggies – Vegetables add a ton of flavor and color to your dish without adding too many calories. Try sauteing up some garlic, onion, peppers, mushrooms or carrots before cooking your noodles to give them an extra kick of flavor. It’s also a great way to sneak in some extra vegetables into picky eaters’ diets!
2) Use different types of sauces – Most people stick with red sauce when it comes to their spaghetti but there are tons more options out there than just marinara! Try mixing things up by using pesto instead or try making alfredo sauce from scratch (it’s easier than you might think).
3) Experiment with spices – Spices like cayenne pepper and chili powder add heat while basil adds freshness and oregano gives it a little Italian flair.
4) Top it off with cheese – Cheese makes everything taste better so don’t be afraid to sprinkle on as much parmesan as possible (we won’t judge)!
5) Don’t forget the meatballs – Adding meatballs not only adds protein but also helps keep the noodles fresh
Let us know what you think in the comments below.