“What a meal for children, my kids love and enjoy it.” An African woman appreciating the recipe
Fried fish fillets
Are you a vegetarian and looking for a recipe for a taste of white meat? Try this simple fish pellet recipe
- 8 large pieces of fish pellets
- 500 ml of vegetable oil
- Spices and herbs of choice
- Wash the fish pellets and let then dry
- Dip them in the spices and herbs of choice through a paste
- Bring the vegetable oil to heat and dip the fish fillets one by one.
- Remove them once to get the brown color
This is a common recipe as long as you have the smokers within the home.
- A half kg of meat
- Spices and herbs
- Cut the meat into smaller pieces but let them be attached for easy turning.
- Sprinkle the spices and herbs of choice after you dip them in water
- Put the meat in a smoker and let them cook as you turn.
- The change of color determines if it’s ready or not. In case you have an electric smoker then just turn on the temperature know to 250F and set the timer to 30 minutes. Wait for it to turn off and enjoy the meal.
Leave a Reply